There’s been so much going on since we got back from the states. It was definitely time to get back on track and keep writing. There is a LOT to catch up on and I know you don’t have much time so here it goes.
I finally got a solid job I can enjoy. Finally a solid income! Making plans is fun, but funding these plans is hard work.
1. Fundacion Rockístmo; A non-profit organization dedicated to creating the means to export independent Panamanian rock bands to other countries in South America, has decided to team up and lend us a hand with releasing and promoting our album. They do everything related to organizing successful events. This involves raising funds (through sponsors), booking (venue, sound engineers, and equipment), promoting (fliers, videos, radio, and national television) and overall logistics management.
2. Our first show since we got back is Rockístmo Sessions 2011 this Sunday, March 20th. It will take place in the Maria Torrez de Arauz Theater (Its outdoors and amazing!…displayed below) and we will share the stage with two other bands from Panama; SK and Grannada. We will be playing last before the headliner which will is “The Great Wilderness” from Costa Rica.
3. Flyer and Promotional Video for Rockistmo Sessions 2001
There’s a lot more to talk about but I’m not planning on taking up too much of your time.
On my next post (tomorrow):
- Launch of the Official Gargage Fan Site for Latin America.
- Album release (Digital and Physical)
P.S. I don’t think I’ve ever been so psyched in my life. There’s so much going on and I am insanely happy and grateful.